Making your own puree is totally worth it. The flavor is amazing. It takes very little time, and who doesn’t love bragging that you made something completely from scratch?
If you are looking for ideas on how to use this puree, California Grown has a great list of ideas here.
You will also love making Sweet Potato cookies with your puree.
Sweet Potato Puree
- 2-4 sweet potatos peeled and cut into 1–2 inch cubes.
- Peel sweet potatoes and chop them into 1″ cubes.
- Bring a pot of unsalted water to a boil.
- Add sweet potatoes and boil until tender. Aprox 12-15 min.
- Drain cubes
- Add cubes to a food processor and blend until smooth.