I am a Hufflepuff, in case you were wondering. You can find out what Hogwarts House you belong to here. While you take the House quiz, you should try making some Butterbeer floats! They are great for parties, or home movie marathons. As always, we used creamy vanilla bean ice cream from our friends at Producers Dairy.
You can add Butterscotch Schnapps to your mixture if you are looking for something a little more magical. Just don’t share it with your younger Wizards.
Hogwarts Butterbeer Float
- Electric Mixer
- 2 liters chilled cream soda
- ¼ tsp caramel extract
- ¼ tsp butter extract
- Vanilla Ice Cream from Producers Dairy
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream from Producers Dairy
- ½ cup butterscotch topping
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In an electric mixer fitted with the whip attachment, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add butterscotch topping and powdered sugar. Whip until combined
- Mix caramel and butter extracts with cream soda.
- Add 1 or two scoops of vanilla ice cream to a mug.
- Pour soda mixture over ice cream and top with whipped cream and drizzle with butterscotch topping.
- Adding Butterscotch Schnapps is a magical option for our Wizards and Witches of age.
This recipe was developed in partnership with Producer’s Dairy.